A car's windshield may account for up to 60% of a vehicle’s structural integrity during a rollover accident according to the Auto Glass Safety Council™. For this reason, Imperial Auto Renewal urges you to promptly repair or replace a damaged windshield, regardless of the chip or crack's size.
To ensure a quality windshield replacement, our specialists follow a step-by-step process.
- Remove the windshield without damaging the bonding surface.
- Select a windshield that matches the vehicle’s Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Selected an appropriate Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC) approved adhesive.
- Install the new windshield according to AGSC standards.
- Allow the adhesive to cure for so the windshield seals properly.